Thursday, March 22, 2012

Did Obama Assassinate Clinton Delegates? ~ PolitiJim's Rants for Reasonable People

I’m going to take you on a little journey that – even I’m not sure I believe.  But it is newsworthy, in my opinion.  One of my key True The Vote heroes was asked to be on the blogtalkradio station Red Right & Blue this past Saturday.  And a Hollywood Producer was also on who claimed:
  • She heard out of Bill Clinton’s own mouth that they KNEW Obama was not eligible, and,
  • Bill Clinton shut up after his long time friend was murdered as he was about to go public.
  • She was told by Democrat Operatives, that George Soros met with both Obama and Hillary to see if either would be willing to destroy the US economy.
This whole scenario is weird to me.  If you are still so clueless that you think Sheriff Joe Arapio’s findings from his 6 month investigation aren’t important (or worse, wrong), then YOU are part of the problem.  (And that includes Limbaugh, Levin, Malkin, Hannity and Erick Erickson at RedState who took an OATH to uphold the Constitution).  I’ll be honest.  If I hadn’t downloaded the long form birth certificate myself into Photoshop the day it was released to see it for myself, I would still just be trying to grasp this.  But I did and interviewed Bob Cooley who WITNESSED Obama’s Chicago machine’s corruption (stealing votes, fixing cases and getting payoff’s) – I wouldn’t be this open to these new allegations.


Did Obama Assassinate Clinton Delegates? ~ PolitiJim's Rants for Reasonable People

No comments:

Post a Comment