Saturday, October 5, 2013

Those of you who visit this blog from various places in the world, I want to give you more than just prophetic news.  I want to give you the Good News that Jesus saves, heals and delivers.  If you aren't familiar with the healing ministry of John G. Lake,  (passed away in 1935), who was one of the founding members of the Divine Healing, Baptism of the Holy Spirit movement of the early 1900's, do a Google search on him and read some of his sermons.  You don't get food like this many places today:
 
John G. Lake, Triune Salvation sermon: "For 15 years God has let me move among all manner of contagious diseases, and I have never taken one of them. The devil could not make me take them. I have prayed with smallpox patients when the pustules would burst under the touch of my hands. I have gone home to my wife and babies and never carried contagion to them. I was in the 'secret place of the Most High." Indeed contact with diphtheria, smallpos, leprosy, and even bubonic plague, and the whole range of diseases was in line of my daily work in connection with the work of the Apostolic Church of South Africa.
"Behold, I give you power....over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall be any means hurt you", (Luke 10:19). So the prayer of the apostle comes to us with a fresh understanding: "I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body bre preserved blameless (without corruption, defilement) unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it", (1 Thess. 5:23-24).

No comments:

Post a Comment