Monday, February 17, 2014

Ann Windsor Publications: "Is A Life Of Wellness Possible And How Do You Achieve it?"



Physical healing......possible?  Yes.

Personally, I have lived a life of wellness.

I learned early in my Christian life that by Jesus stripes' healing for my body had been made available to me.

Not having been taught against it, I embraced this teaching.  By faith in the Work of the Cross, I have been healed many times.  The last healing, major, was from breast cancer.

I am offering to you the truths that I have learned and stood on for many years.


This is a large 8.5 x 11 workbook in larger printer.  Read it.  Write in it.  Highlight it.  Engraft it's truth into your heart.  Put it on your tongue.  Lay hands on yourself and practice what you read.

This is for 'feeding'  and 'doing' not just reading.


Follow the link to my publications page to purchase:


Ann Windsor Publications: "Is A Life Of Wellness Possible And How Do You Achieve it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment