Saturday, March 9, 2013

John G. Lake: “The Power of Divine Healing….staying the plague” | The Call of the Soul .... spreading the Fire of Life In Christ


"The Power of Divine Healing"
In South Africa some years ago, in a single night a fever epidemic struck the country for 350 miles. As I rode through a section of that country I found men dead in their beds beside their wives, children dead in their beds alongside the living, whole families stricken, dying and some dead. In one single month one-fourth of the entire population of that district, both white & black, died. We had to organize an army to dig graves, and an army of men to make caskets. I had a man in my company who God appointed to pray as I have never found anybody else anointed to pray. For days he remained under a thorn tree, and when I passed that way in the morning I would hear his voice in prayer, and when I returned in the evening, I would hear his voice in prayer. Many times I got a prepared meal and carried it to him, and aroused him long enough to get him to eat it. I would say, "Brother, how is it? Are you getting through?" He would reply, "Not yet." But one day he said, "Mr. Lake, I feel today that if I had just a little help in my faith that my spirit would go through into God." And I went on my knees beside him, joined my heart with his, and voiced my prayer to God. As we prayed the Spirit of the Lord overshadowed our souls, and presently I found myself, not kneeling under the tree, but moving gradually away from the tree some fifty or one hundred feet. My eyes gradually opened, and I witnessed such a scene as I had never witnesses before--a multitude of demons, like a flock of sheep. The Spirit had come upon him also, and he rushed ahead of me, cursing that army of demons, and they were driven back to hell, or to the place from whence they came. Beloved, the next morning when we awoke, that epidemic of fever was gone.

THAT IS THE POWER OF DIVINE HEALING. GOD DESTROYING SATAN.
 Visit my supernatural living blog:

John G. Lake: “The Power of Divine Healing….staying the plague” | The Call of the Soul .... spreading the Fire of Life In Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment